The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Iñigo de la Serna, submitted the Ministry's budget 2018, where railways in general account for 48% of total investments: 4.300 M€ in 2018. This represents a 25% increase in 2018 investments, compared to 2017.
1. High Speed:
- Mediterranean Corridor: 923 million euros
- Northwest Corridor: 757 million euros
- North Corridor: 661 million euros
- Cantabrian-Mediterranean Corridor: 82 million euros
- Extremadura Corridor: 283 million euros
- Other corridors: 303 million euros
2.- Conventional Network
Adif will invest 848 million euros, 63.1 percent more than in 2017, mainly in the Commuter Network.